Monday, December 21, 2015

First day at work

Upon arriving to pick up the kids from school, I found E's spare binky in the parking lot, smashed to bits. It must have fallen when we unloaded this morning. I was afraid it was a bad omen, but when I got to his class he was so busy playing that he couldn't be bothered to look up. When he finally did, he briefly looked confused then gave a great big smile to his teacher Miss Rachel and barely noticed me! The teachers reported that he had a rough morning but perked up after eating and even took a short nap. He passed out in the car on the way home and is probably out for the night already. An amazing reception at work from my new manager Lisa Owen made my first day back so much easier. #independentkids #oneluckymama #twomoredaystillbreak
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1NHYRDH
via IFTTT December 21, 2015 at 05:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment